Thursday, April 21, 2011

Power Of Moms

I tweak a lot of things around here. Furniture, walls, lights etc. If it's not bolted down it's not safe from my crazy addiction for change. You know what else needed tweaking?! My brain!! With four kids (ages 7,5,3,1) things tend to get pretty hectic/chaotic/completely out of control around here.
This past weekend I had the opportunity to attend a "Mother's retreat" with my mom and sisters. It was a much needed break from the everyday norm and I returned home motivated to implement everything I learned to have a more organized, peaceful, systematic home.
If you get the chance, you should register for the May retreat. You'll learn so much and your family relationships will be better for having gone.
Click HERE to learn more and to register. Space fills up quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment