Wednesday, March 2, 2011

a new kitchen light...

You've gotta check this out! CLICK HERE This is one of the coolest things I've seen in a long time! 
I had to make one for myself! It works perfectly in our 'new' kitchen. I love it and it was cheap and easy!!
You start with an Easter basket...
 Take the handle off.
 And cut a hole out to fit this CAN LIGHT-TO-PENDANT LIGHT CONVERSION KIT
You can get it at Lowe's for about $20
 A few coats of paint...
I chose oil rubbed bronze to match our faucet and drawer pulls in the rest of the kitchen.

 Put it all together. Now my boring empty kitchen window....
... is all fancied up!
 Here's a close up shot! It's too cool!!
Go check out CRAP I'VE MADE.
You'll love what you find! Such a fun blog!

1 comment:

  1. That looks so great! I love pendant lights, I can't believe you made that from an Easter basket, very creative.

    ReplyDelete